Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
CHIC Punta Cana
The natural beauty of Bavaro Beach can be experienced in person when you stay at the CHIC Punta Cana Resort. Cana Bay Golf Club, Iberostar Golf Course, Punta Blanca Golf Course, Cortecito Beach, and Los Corales Beach are all close to your resort. You must be 18 or older to stay at this resort, but on Spring Break, you have to be 23 or older to stay. No pets or service animals are allowed on this property. This property is smoke-free, and there is also free self-parking, as well as free valet parking. There are also 5 restaurants on-site that guests can dine in at for their enjoyment.
✓ Cava Tapas Bar - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only.
✓ Marche Gourmet - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
✓ Opa - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only.
✓ Steak House Hunter - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only.
✓ Zen Teppanyaki and Sushi - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
CHIC Punta Cana Things to do
✓ Aerobics on site
✓ Beach volleyball on site
✓ Fishing on site
✓ Fitness facilities
✓ Kayaking on site
✓ Miniature golf
✓ Playground on site
✓ Scuba diving on site
CHIC Punta Cana Spa
✓ Aromatherapy treatments
✓ Body treatments
✓ Body wraps
✓ Deep tissue massage
✓ Detoxification wrap
✓ Facial treatments
✓ Hot stone massage
✓ Manicures and pedicures
✓ Minimum age to access spa is 16
✓ Sauna in spa
✓ Spa tub in spa
✓ Steam room in spa
CHIC Punta Cana Accessibility
✓ Accessible path of travel
CHIC Punta Cana Reviews
You will adore it
Just returned last night! Great site to stay. Meals were very great (last stay in Punta Cana it wasn't) shore was somewhat breezy, however wonderful. I'd definitely suggest you give it a try. Look for my friend Luis, excellent man.
We liked everything about this hotel. The hospitality was fabulous. The suites unbeleivebly wonderful and pleasant. Cuisine awesome. Pools surperbe. And the shore really pleasant. Really contemporary shore and the swimming pool furniturr. Liked it! Will come back!
One of the most amazing resorts I have stayed in dr, completely guarantee it to everybody.
Personnel courteous and supportive
Cuisine awesome and excellent selection
I will absolutely return pretty promptly! Thanks :=)
Service was amazing!
First all-inclusive hotel experience. The resort was spotless and the personnel was remarkably courteous and welcoming. They have excellent cuisine and many options. I'd definitely suggest this resort for anybody who wants a very pleasant unwinding holiday with amazing client service.
The hotel was wonderful, the personnel was excellent, really loved our stay there, will come back. The attendant service was excellent & the restaurants were very impressive. The swimming pool area was really pleasant, spotless place.
As a whole. ¡¡¡ amazing!
Excellent hotel in an excellent place.
Great service, amazing scenes and an excellent personnel
Wonderful shorelines and a peaceful place.
The entertainment so great and the swimming pool so pleasant.
At last the restaurants are amazing
An excellent place to go.
Enjoyed every minute.
Excellent cuisine/excellent service/ marvelous folks /awesome resort. Only thing I'd improve amusement and house wine. Lobby was supportive. House tidying was excellent and the main swimming pool was clean. Thank you Chic and all the personnel.
Wonderful hotel! Excellent cuisine, excellent service, marvelous facilities! Liked the Spa! We had an upgraded suite and it was teriffic! Modernly embellished, pleasant beds. We had an excellent view. There was no lack of excellent amusement. Look forward to return!
The greatest close by
After having visited other resorts close by, in a few occasions. I got the greatest experience as a whole in Chic.
The swimming pools, the staff and the commodities made my stay the greatest I could hope for.
If I could return year after year I'd. Paradise on earth!
Just returned from Chic on April 14th! We had an amazing time! Liked the contemporary look of the hotel and the swimming pool and shore location! The meals were excellent and for the better part the staff attention at the restaurants too! We danced nearly every evening and enjoyed the music at the swimming pool throughout day. Some say the music at the main swimming pool was too noisy however that did not bother me!
You gotta go see jackson at the swim up bar! He is really amusing and full of energy! Hola to natanael, philippe and carlos who were the greatest barman! The suites were spotless and the beds pleasant. We really loved our sea view suite! It was really breezy and we did not swim in the sea however if you go down the shore to the left for 10 minutes you can go swim there.
As a whole, I'd absolutely return!