Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro
If you want to find yourself in the vicinity of Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana, and you want to stay at a property that really gives you all the extras, then stay at the Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Hotel, for you not only get close access to Bavaro Beach, but you also have lots of on-site amenities to find enjoyment in, such as a whopping 9 restaurants (to ensure nobody ever eats something they don’t like), 13 bars for the avid alcohol connoisseur, 3 tennis courts, an on-site casino, and even a Kids’ Club, in case you have children with you, that way they can have a lot of fun too.
✓ Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (surcharge)
✓ Available in some public areas: Wi-Fi (surcharge).
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Parking
✓ Free self parking
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Room Amenities
✓ Access via exterior corridors
✓ Air conditioning
✓ Ceiling fan
✓ Coffee/tea maker
✓ Connecting/adjoining rooms available
✓ Daily housekeeping
✓ Free bottled water
✓ Free toiletries
✓ Furnished balcony or patio
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Jetted bathtub
✓ LED TV
✓ Minibar (stocked, free items)
✓ Premium TV channels
✓ Private bathroom
✓ Satellite TV service
✓ Separate sitting area
✓ Shower/tub combination
✓ Sofa bed
✓ Wi-Fi (surcharge)
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Dining Options
✓ BBQ Restaurant in the Olas - Buffet-style restaurant, with cold and hot entrees, with a wide variety of meats, cooked to order on the grill.
✓ Café de Paris Gourmet Restaurant - À la carte restaurant where you can taste French gourmet cuisine, so you can enjoy the cradle of nouvelle cuisine.
✓ El Conuco Dominican Restaurant - À la carte restaurant exclusively for Premier Junior Suite clients. Restaurant with the best of Dominican cuisine: the flag, made with rice, beans, meat, salad and fried plantains; sancocho, a stew made with beef, cassava, potatoes, yams, taro, plantain, cilantro.
✓ El Mesón Spanish Restaurant - À la carte restaurant of traditional Spanish cuisine, you'll find everything from the famous potato omelette to the tasty Parma ham.
✓ Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant - Restaurant with appetiser buffet and à la carte entrees of delicious traditional Italian dishes: pasta, pizza and meats with exquisite sauces. All the taste of Italy in the Caribbean.
✓ La Trattoria Italian Restaurant - À la carte restaurant with the most progressive Italian cuisine, pizzas and pastas up to the most modern. You won't be sorry.
✓ Las Dalias Restaurant - Buffet-style main restaurant exclusively for Premier Junior Suite clients. International buffet restaurant for exclusive breakfasts and dinners.
✓ Las Olas I: Snack-bar serving fast food.
✓ Las Olas II: Snack-bar serving fast food. Snack Noche: Snack-bar serving fast food.
✓ Maiko Japanese Restaurant - À la carte restaurant with traditional Japanese cuisine served to your taste with chopsticks for a total immersion, or if you don't dare you can go back to typical silverware. Sushi, teka maki, etc. You can also enjoy a real Tepanyaki dinner (cooking show in the best Oriental style).
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Things to do
✓ Aerobics on site
✓ Basketball on site
✓ Bicycle rentals on site
✓ Boat tours on site
✓ Eco-tours on site
✓ Fishing on site
✓ Fitness facilities
✓ Golf lessons available.
✓ Kayaking on site
✓ Motor boating on site
✓ Playground on site
✓ Rowing or canoeing on site
✓ Scooter/moped rentals on site
✓ Scuba diving
✓ Snorkeling on site
✓ Volleyball on site
✓ Yoga classes/instruction on site
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Spa
✓ Aromatherapy treatments
✓ Body treatments
✓ Bubble beds
✓ Facial treatments
✓ Hot stone massage
✓ Manicures and pedicures
✓ Massages on beach
✓ Minimum age to access spa is 18
✓ Sauna in spa
✓ Scottish shower
✓ Therapeutic sensation showers
✓ Vichy shower
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Accessibility
✓ Accessible bathroom
✓ In-room accessibility
✓ Roll-in shower
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Reviews
Marvelous Grand Bahia Principe!
Awesome hotel & shore. Awesome selection of cuisine. Personnel courteous and fun. Excellent amusement. Suites spotless and cooled with air conditioning. Entertainment group the greatest particularly "johnny ". Drinks and beverages fantastic. Six days was too short. Absolutely return again.
Grand Bahia Principe review July 1-9
- very impressive hotel
- quite neat and arranged
- many activities and shopping at the hotel
- cuisine and restaurants available for booking
- in room meal service is excellent
- suites were spotless and the swimming pool/shore area aren't really busy
Excellent, excellent family hotel
Just returned from this hotel, my group and I had a wonderful thing to do, we have not one criticism. The meals were excellent, the hospitality was marvelous, the personnel were supportive and always willing to assist. My group and I'd go back in a heart beat. We visited principle Bavaro in building 33, chambermaid was marvelous, our accomodations were always spotless and well filled. Mr reyes at lobby was cute and supportive.
1St time to Punta Cana
The hotel is well taken care of. The property is wonderful and manicured everyday. The swimming pools are really tidied. The personnel are really courteous, we had an amazing time there. We will visit this setting again.
We had an amazing time. The suite was excellent, quite neat and the bar in the room was filled everyday, the only downside was the air conditioning did not work Real great however we were pleasant when we were in the suite. The meals were awesome. We had a bite at the cafeteria and were really happy with the selection of cuisine that was offered at every single meal. The Property was well taken care of and all of the personnel were really courteous and supportive. We will definitely be returning in the really near future.
Just returned last night. The resort was really pleasant, common large resort Property. Landscaping were properly maintained. The shore was full of kelp however nobody appeared to be bothered - the water was still really pleasant. The meals were decent at the specialty, however I was not so thrilled with the cafeteria (even though it was still great). Personnel was really courteous. Pleasant that there are a few pools to pick to from determined by what you wanted; upbeat, mid-range or peaceful. Loved the stores and dance club on-site. Enjoyed the entertainment group, especially jhonny (aka cute monkey). Would certainly consider returning, excellent bang for the buck!
Wonderful place to visit, the personnel couldnt do enough to help you'd certainly suggested it to anybody. Wonderful shorelines and the meals were awesome I'm sure I gained 50 lbs while I was there a week. As a whole an amazing hotel.
Just got back from a family holiday here for the first time. This resort was wonderful. Quite neat and more than I had anticipated. Resort personnel were really courteous and supportive. Quite impressed with the cafeteria, so much cuisine and selection. Would absolutely return this resort.
Pleasant, unwinding family vacation!
Even better than anticipated, great courteous personnel, excellent facilities and restaurants. The hotel was fabulous, the shore, pools and water Park were pristine for family vacation. Personnel was really courteous. Grand Bahia Bavaro has pleasant part of the shore and sea. Stay here, you won't be let down!
The buffet was great and pleasant cuisine. I'd suggest oriental (preparing performance) and mediterranean for specialty restaurants.
We had a charming time there. You gotta pay 4$a day for security bin. I have never seen that before. Resort safe should be free of charge.
Excellent holiday setting
The personnel are courteous, cuisine offerings are wide, excellent and fresh. Spotless. All-inclusive with liquor. Really pleasant shore and the swimming pool. Big Property however simple to get around. Visitors are from us, Caribbean, and Europe. English spoken widely.